Post your team's Logo and Uniforms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your team's Logo and Uniforms

Still waiting for my copy to finis installing but one of my favorite threads from last year was the one where people posted their logos and jerseys for the DD teams. So please use this thread if you wish if you want to share your creations. I will be posting mine after I can start making one.

Was hoping for the vault still have the old ccredandgoldd logos, but no luck.

Also, the new vault can't be sorted by right. That is going to suck once we have thousands of items in it.

Comment

Last I heard there was no final verdict on if you could import your jerseys and team logos from last year. Can somebody who's already started playing let me know if this is an option? I'll be picking up my copy of the game after work today!

Comment

Verdict is in. No old logos. Everything has to be made again...

Comment

Bummer, thanks for letting me know though.

Comment

In going with The Lucille Sluggers. Walking Dead reference

Comment

I went with the Batmen. There is a Batman logo that they tweaked a bit to, probably, avoid copyright infringement.

Comment

hi guys, can someone tell me if i can upload my logo from photoshop, please!? i'll start completely new with the dynasty-mode this year. thanks a lot for your answers. greetings from germany, Sir Begbie 78

Comment

Originally posted by SirBegbie78 View Post
                  hi guys, can someone tell me if i can upload my logo from photoshop, please!? i'll start completely new with the dynasty-mode this year. thanks a lot for your answers. greetings from germany, Sir Begbie 78

No you can't. You have to use the in-game logo creator, nothing outside of the game can be used to import.

Comment

As a life-long fan of Mt. Dew, I've decided to roll with the Tennessee Mountain Dew this year (Tenn. is where it was originally invented). I'm still working on this, so I'll post the cursive "Dew" jersey text and such later when it's finished. I'm still polishing this up too, but I think it looks funny being a little "elementary" in design haha.

Comment

Captain Ameri-Mouse

Comment

Comment

My mouse would beat your mouse...

Comment

Does anyone have a mississippi state bulldogs uni?

Comment

From TB Rays to TB Suns... more pics to come!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	TB Suns_collage_forum 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	8106

Comment

Working...
                              X