Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: DO NOT post PSN IDs of suspected cheaters.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: DO NOT post PSN IDs of suspected cheaters.

This against the TOS. If you suspect someone of cheating, foul play, etc, you can PM me here on the forums, or email theshow@playstation.sony.com with any information you feel necessary.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Do bunters count?

Comment

I think Victor is referring to deliberate lag switchers etc. Bunt cheesers are just "Win at all cost" players...more a nuisance than anything, so I think posting bunt cheesers is ok? Correct me if Im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge1387 View Post
        I think Victor is referring to deliberate lag switchers etc. Bunt cheesers are just "Win at all cost" players...more a nuisance than anything, so I think posting bunt cheesers is ok? Correct me if Im wrong
        Just don't post an ID of anyone in a negative tone. We don't want to invoke "witch hunts" here at TSN.

Comment

Are you guys doing anything to ban all these cheaters? Victor_SDS

Comment

Originally posted by CrashCop View Post
            Are you guys doing anything to ban all these cheaters? Victor_SDS
            Yes, of course.

Comment

What sorts of behaviors should we be looking for? There have been times when i suspected someone of cheating but just couldn't be sure. For instance when i advance my base runners and they for some reason stop and retreat back to the base they came from.

Comment

i played battle royale i won a total of 6 games the prize was a flashback steve Finley after the 6th game it said i won in in 2 innings i should have been awarded the card instead its making sstart over as if i lost i hope yall make this right thank you

Comment

Originally posted by P_Money2354 View Post
                  i played battle royale i won a total of 6 games the prize was a flashback steve Finley after the 6th game it said i won in in 2 innings i should have been awarded the card instead its making sstart over as if i lost i hope yall make this right thank you
                  Why would you think that belongs in this thread??

Comment

Do dirt ball pitchers count? Very annoying and frustrating. If so where can I dm you?

Comment

Dirtball pitchers? Please explain how that's cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeTinCup View Post
                        Dirtball pitchers? Please explain how that's cheating?

Its cheating because the other person isnt giving him meat balls to spank out of the ball park

Comment

Originally posted by bestnymfan View Post

Its cheating because the other person isnt giving him meat balls to spank out of the ball park
                          Oh excuse me that you've never encountered this. An have to be so obligated to point out that it is an issue.
                          Meatballs not such but at least pitch a fair game. Strategize your game play rather than playing to an unfair advantage which so many have encountered.

Comment

Originally posted by Whyms86 View Post

Oh excuse me that you've never encountered this. An have to be so obligated to point out that it is an issue.
                            Meatballs not such but at least pitch a fair game. Strategize your game play rather than playing to an unfair advantage which so many have encountered.

I have encountered many different types of pitchers, If a guy is deliberately throwing balls in the dirt, how about you take 1 or 4 and enjoy the base. Then continue to do that until he proves he can throw a strike. Maybe his strategy was to throw balls until you stop swinging and apparently it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by bestnymfan View Post

I have encountered many different types of pitchers, If a guy is deliberately throwing balls in the dirt, how about you take 1 or 4 and enjoy the base. Then continue to do that until he proves he can throw a strike. Maybe his strategy was to throw balls until you stop swinging and apparently it worked.

Thank you again for stating the obvious. Guessing by your replies I am guessing that you too yourself use this strategy to edge a win when most of us out here are looking to play a traditional game of baseball. Not get matched with a fool who decides he needs this W more than he deserves it. No matter what camera view you select you will not be able to read a certain pitch. One of the most common a 12-6 curve which is used most. Only in the online play I've found this to be a problem. I've played hall of fame as well as legend and still never encountered this as much as it is a problem in diamond dynasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X