Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: DO NOT post PSN IDs of suspected cheaters.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone experienced having a lead like 4-0 in the second inning and the game is frozen obviously they closed their game or turned their play station off and i wait for a half an hour and its still frozen so i reset my application then i get the loss and quit/disconnect. How do these guys get around that. Wtf

Comment

Has anybody ever just ran into some one head-to-head who just can't miss the ball? Out of 100 or so matches It's only happened a few times, but I'll play a guy that just can't stop hitting, no matter what pitcher, location, pitch. Even pitches far out of the zone. Just can't help but feel they might be cheating somehow. I mean 16 is fairly harder to hit in too, but idk. Just found it suspicious.

Comment

What's the difference between someone cheating and just being dialed in?

Comment

Originally posted by Whyms86 View Post
          Do dirt ball pitchers count? Very annoying and frustrating. If so where can I dm you?
          Kind of like the 12-6 curveball spammers.

Comment

Dirt pitching is frustrating, but one the other hand in baseball, you exploit your opponents weakness. If I see you have no discipline you can bet your pretty little ass I'm not throwing in the zone.

Comment

What do we do about guys hitting homeruns 6 feet over their head is there a cheat code they might be using

Comment

Originally posted by Whyms86 View Post

Thank you again for stating the obvious. Guessing by your replies I am guessing that you too yourself use this strategy to edge a win when most of us out here are looking to play a traditional game of baseball. Not get matched with a fool who decides he needs this W more than he deserves it. No matter what camera view you select you will not be able to read a certain pitch. One of the most common a 12-6 curve which is used most. Only in the online play I've found this to be a problem. I've played hall of fame as well as legend and still never encountered this as much as it is a problem in diamond dynasty.

Dude it's really not anyone else's problem if you can't hit. That is what separates people who are really good in RTTS from those who are average. When you are hitting don't let people beat you out of the zone. When pitching, don't let people beat you in the zone. If you master these two strategies you should easily be a World Series rank online player and should enjoy some very competitive games against the highest competition.

Comment

Originally posted by YourRivalBlue View Post
                  Has anybody ever just ran into some one head-to-head who just can't miss the ball? Out of 100 or so matches It's only happened a few times, but I'll play a guy that just can't stop hitting, no matter what pitcher, location, pitch. Even pitches far out of the zone. Just can't help but feel they might be cheating somehow. I mean 16 is fairly harder to hit in too, but idk. Just found it suspicious.

I've ran into a few folks like this when I have gotten up really high in BR. It's very frustrating but I wouldn't go pointing fingers. My guess is that these people are using the strategy where they move their PCI while the pitch is being delivered. A couple of times I have gotten extremely hot with this technique and have put up some pretty dumbfounding numbers. I mean there is always a chance they are cheating but I just think it would be pretty petty to accuse someone of cheating when they are actually just really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Malicious_916 View Post

Here's an idea: quit swinging at balls in the dirt. There's a valid suggestion that fixes your problem

Back in the 19th century it was considered ungentlemanly to throw CBs. Lets go back to that lol!

Comment

Play a BR game today where in less than 15 pitches I was losing 5-0. Up, down, in, out, everything was a frozen rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Chipchamp12 View Post
                        I don't use this forum a lot, but looking at some of the posts in here, I wonder what kind of persons play this game. How is pitching in the dirt anywhere near cheating?
                        It's not cheating man, he just doesn't like it. Cheating is quitting games which result in your loss, using IP addresses to lag, using the 1st person view to pause the game and just sit there to make them quit (solution found), etc.. There's a difference between shady play styles, and cheating.

Comment

Working...
                        X