My reward got changed!! HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My reward got changed!! HELP!!

Alright so 2-3 days ago I played battle royal, got my first 3 wins and then my upcoming reward was Rookie Rollins (seen in the photo). I didn't play Battle Royal since that day.

TODAY I LOGIN AND MY REWARD WAS CHANGED!! (pic 2)

How does this happen!? Can this be fixed ??? Please! I wanted that damn Rookie Rollins!

Well you got rookie Rios who has missions as well, but is definitely not as good as Rollins. This happens when they do the update on Fridays. I though it only affected live series players considering my FB reward did not change after last weeks update. There really isn't anything you can do. And just be happy you got a rookie flashback with missions as a 6 win. I always get a trash live series card for 6

Comment

Ugu wow what a load of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Gambit1193 View Post
        Ugu wow what a load of crap
        Are you F'n serious? For six wins and you are complaining? My nine win reward is fb Gordon Beckham. I've never had anything better than a live silver for six. My one 12 win run was a live hunter pence at 9 and Xander at 12. Not complaining about getting a diamond.. but come on man

Comment

Rewards change every friday morning, i have gotten screwed multiple times with this. Once you see something that good play an dont wait.

Comment

Will the rewards you've collected change or only the upcoming?

Comment

Originally posted by nasty6669 View Post
              Will the rewards you've collected change or only the upcoming?
              Only upcoming

Comment

I'd rather have the prime Rios than prime Rollins.

Comment

I had my # 6 win change from rios to rookie Cabrera the other day. By far the nicest this game has ever been to me.

Comment

Not sure why but my 9 win reward never changed through two roster updates, so I played it out, and then my 12 win reward changed on the following roster update. It went from Jack McDowell to prime FB Pedroia so I am not complaining. Only two more wins needed!

Comment

Originally posted by nasty6669 View Post

Are you F'n serious? For six wins and you are complaining? My nine win reward is fb Gordon Beckham. I've never had anything better than a live silver for six. My one 12 win run was a live hunter pence at 9 and Xander at 12. Not complaining about getting a diamond.. but come on man
                      I usually get garbage at 6 wins but I did get a FB David Freese 2011 World Series as a 6 win reward once. Worth about 13k.

Comment

nasty6669 I thought I was the only one complaining about getting a the FB Gordon Beckham for my 9th win... I'd much rather a bronze CJ Wilson or somebody with missions but not even that nor a gold. Going to wait till Friday and test my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by falker22 View Post
                          I'd rather have the prime Rios than prime Rollins.
                          Prime is good

Comment

Well Is there a chance my 20 win reward changes? There's no way I grind 8 more wins just for Ralph Kiner lol
                            Last edited by kevgamer15; 12-14-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevgamer15 View Post
                              Well Is there a chance my 20 win reward changes? There's no way I grind 8 more wins just for Ralph Kiner lol
                              I highly doubt it, but you might as well wait and see if it changes tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X