Battle Royale cheating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Royale cheating?

I played this guy and he bailed and it said lost his connection. But, somehow I got the loss and he got the win. What gives? That's never happened to me before.

Happened to me last week, only time it happened but it was weird.

Comment

did it say he lost "his" connection, or "lost connection with"? Cause I was online playing someone in BR and I legit lost my connection, I don't know if my pop did something with the router or what but I'm pretty sure my pop up said "lost connection with" and I got the loss. Other times I've remained online and got that message and got the W, so if you got the L in that situation don't be surprised if for however long it was that you might have been the one to actually lose the connection.

Either that our the person you played has some online gaming savvy and knew how to "quit" and get the "W" as that would be the only logical explanation aside from you temporarily losing your connection and not noticing due to reconnecting before moving on. Happens with my phone in different parts of the campus I work on, even though the PS4 is stationary things do happen. I wouldn't look too much into out outside of pulling up the guys profile on here and taking a look at his games to see if there's a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
        did it say he lost "his" connection, or "lost connection with"? Cause I was online playing someone in BR and I legit lost my connection, I don't know if my pop did something with the router or what but I'm pretty sure my pop up said "lost connection with" and I got the loss. Other times I've remained online and got that message and got the W, so if you got the L in that situation don't be surprised if for however long it was that you might have been the one to actually lose the connection.

Either that our the person you played has some online gaming savvy and knew how to "quit" and get the "W" as that would be the only logical explanation aside from you temporarily losing your connection and not noticing due to reconnecting before moving on. Happens with my phone in different parts of the campus I work on, even though the PS4 is stationary things do happen. I wouldn't look too much into out outside of pulling up the guys profile on here and taking a look at his games to see if there's a pattern.
        It said the same thing it always says when someone just bails for whatever reason. So, it definately was telling me it was his connection that was lost. That's what it said anyway. Never happened before or since. I was hoping it isn't some new exploit or something and that I won't be seeing a lot of it.

Comment

Ya, when it happened to me it said he quit but when it went to the br screeen I had the loss, only happened once to me and I dont remmeber his name off the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Frog- View Post
            Ya, when it happened to me it said he quit but when it went to the br screeen I had the loss, only happened once to me and I dont remmeber his name off the top of my head
            Very weird. At least it isn't happening anymore.

Comment

its possible that your internet lost connection. its happened to me before.

Comment

This just happened to me... I was not my internet connection because it never said I was disconnected from the show servers .. the guy had not changed his line up post draft at all , I went to look at his profile streak and he's at 15! No way this is legit.. the best BR team I've ever had and started strong and bam. Down the toilet

Comment

I played you Hoss tonight and a guy did it to me too

Comment

Originally posted by kessel81_leafsds View Post
                    I played you Hoss tonight and a guy did it to me too

I actually emailed sds , told them my situation and I don't know what they did to the guy , We can all speculate there , but they where able to re set that game off of my record as if I never played it. So if this really does happen to you guys remember to email them and plead your case . Might get fortunate like it did.

Kessel I hope our game was a good one. Since my streak is still alive I hope that I didn't block you from too big of a reward and good luck one going for 20 !

Comment

Originally posted by HOSStheBOSS25 View Post

I actually emailed sds , told them my situation and I don't know what they did to the guy , We can all speculate there , but they where able to re set that game off of my record as if I never played it. So if this really does happen to you guys remember to email them and plead your case . Might get fortunate like it did.

Kessel I hope our game was a good one. Since my streak is still alive I hope that I didn't block you from too big of a reward and good luck one going for 20 !
                      Kressell who did you email? Same thing happened to ke

Comment

Originally posted by yanksthebest View Post

Kressell who did you email? Same thing happened to ke
                        Just saw this sorry dude

theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Thanks Hoss

Comment

Been happening since the show '14 in every game mode on ps4. don't worry though, they have been working on it every year. It will get fixed... like bluescreens....

Comment

Working...
                            X