Pitch counts make ZERO sense!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
    I remember hearing Ramone talking about that. He said if you warm up your relievers at least halfway then they will become fully warm when brought in to pitch. That's what I do and I seem to get a lot of pitches out of them that way before they get tired.
    He also said PRELOAD YOUR THROWS yeah go ahead and do that an you will se how many errors and slow throws and animations issues you'll get. No because he was lying is because online gaming lags even if you have the fastest internet you can find that doesn't ensure your opponent has the same.

Comment

Originally posted by QuashTag View Post

Sorry, but I don't think you saw my screen when I took him out of the bullpen lol Again, I know what I saw. I'm not an idiot. Thanks for being a patronizing swine.
      Blah blah blah get into a game and start warming up a reliver pitch 2 outs look at him and came back and tell me if he is fully warm. Don't blame the game for you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
        He also said PRELOAD YOUR THROWS yeah go ahead and do that an you will se how many errors and slow throws and animations issues you'll get. No because he was lying is because online gaming lags even if you have the fastest internet you can find that doesn't ensure your opponent has the same.
        Preloading your throw can be good or bad depending on the situation. And I know that warming up a reliever half way works well because I have actually done it countless times.

Comment

Look out, we got a professional in here lol Keep playing your game and we'll keep playing ours. Being an arrogant poo flinger doesn't help your case...

Comment

Originally posted by QuashTag View Post

Look out, we got a professional in here lol Keep playing your game and we'll keep playing ours. Being an arrogant poo flinger doesn't help your case...
            At least I know a lot more than you. It bothers you I can see that. Admitting you are wrong can be as good as being right.

Comment

At least I know a lot more than you. It bothers you I can see that. Admitting you are wrong can be as good as being right.
              Troll much???

Comment

No, you obviously don't know more than me. I simply refuse to argue with an arrogant and belligerent garden troll on the forums. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfgangRockie View Post
                  Troll much???
                  Yeah I do but only when I go fishing.😁

Comment

Working...
                  X