1766 rating and can't ever get past 8 wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1766 rating and can't ever get past 8 wins

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't ever seem to get anywhere in this game mode.

Your rating does not guarantee your success. I get to 12 once every 2 or 3 weeks. I can't play much so I think is really good. I don't have the time to make it to the ws because I don't play h2h too much for the given reason but br is quick so I am used to play it. Just watch some videos on youtube on how to draft a good team and things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by yyhy89 View Post
      I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't ever seem to get anywhere in this game mode.

Not trying to be a prick or anything but if you have been playing this game for a while and are rated 1766 then I wouldn't expect you to get to 12 wins.

Comment

12 & 20 wins are hard for me and I'm rated 2095. I've only done either a handful of times. BR is more about luck than skill a majority of the time unless you're REALLY good.

Comment

Maybe you aren't drafting your teams well for the mode. It's very tough to get far though. Imagine a real baseball team going 12-1 or 20-1 or whatever.
          Last edited by TheeAtomicPunk; 01-05-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
            Maybe you aren't drafting your teams well for the mode. It's very tough to get far though. Imagine a real baseball team going 12-1 or 20-1 or whatever.
            Drafting takes quite a while to get down. Finding the bronze & silver cards that have a niche you can use them for, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post
              12 & 20 wins are hard for me and I'm rated 2095. I've only done either a handful of times. BR is more about luck than skill a majority of the time unless you're REALLY good.
              Really good and cheap as F at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post
                I have to agree that luck plays a big factor in br but skills will carry you to 12 wins and luck won't. Rating doesn't. Most on my friends are in the ws but the best players that I know have a rating between 1600's to 1800's because they don't play h2h too much instead they play online franchise in legend settings with anticheese rules so imagine when they play br they get to 12 wins really easy and higher rated players text them saying how lucky they are and how garbage they are because of the rating they have without knowing that these guys can go hand to hand with any ws players including the top 5 ones. If you don't believe me check chief_redbear stream from 01/04/2017 when he was 14-0 playing br and faced a friend of mine. Who was 9-0 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JRG_1128 View Post

Not trying to be a prick or anything but if you have been playing this game for a while and are rated 1766 then I wouldn't expect you to get to 12 wins.
                  Why not? It'll be a challenge, sure, as it would be for a 2000 ranked player. But a rating of 1766 is more than enough to achieve 12 wins. A lot of what battle royale has to do with is luck, mainly in matchups. You could go 12 games easily without playing a single WS opponent, I have a handful of times. Or, you could face several in your first couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

I have to agree that luck plays a big factor in br but skills will carry you to 12 wins and luck won't. Rating doesn't. Most on my friends are in the ws but the best players that I know have a rating between 1600's to 1800's because they don't play h2h too much instead they play online franchise in legend settings with anticheese rules so imagine when they play br they get to 12 wins really easy and higher rated players text them saying how lucky they are and how garbage they are because of the rating they have without knowing that these guys can go hand to hand with any ws players including the top 5 ones. If you don't believe me check chief_redbear stream from 01/04/2017 when he was 14-0 playing br and faced a friend of mine. Who was 9-0 at the time.
                    I'm rated just under 1700 and I beat 2000-2500 guys all the time and yes they message me sometimes telling me I'm lucky etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xST3ROiiDzZ View Post

I'm rated just under 1700 and I beat 2000-2500 guys all the time and yes they message me sometimes telling me I'm lucky etc.
                      Lol ^this just happened to me, except the player was only rated 1678. "Wink wink"
                      Last edited by sdk99; 01-09-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xST3ROiiDzZ View Post

2500 rated players you say?

Comment

I beat "pitching rebel" on my way to getting Joe Nathan from Battle Royale

Comment

To be my rating usually floats around 1800 to 1850 sometimes low 1900s and I feel like I'm trash at this game compared to most other people. I don't feel like ratings really mean anything at all honestly.

Comment

Working...
                            X