New feature needed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature needed...

There needs to be a feature where as you can forfeit your game before you play it so you can draft again. After a 99 overall center fielder, *cough* Beltran *cough*, drops a routine fly ball that would have ended the inning, but instead lets the other guy win the game, I would rather just start over and not have to play another game just to quit it. A quick "Start Over" would work just fine for me. Thanks....Oh, AND FIX THE AWFUL ANIMATIONS IN THIS GAME PLEASE!! It's bad when you can tell when something bad is going to happen....

I don't think they would do that because people would just keep forfeiting after a loss so they could get the 12 win bonus. Or not even play if they didn't like the way their draft went. I just hate the whole 7,8,9th inning type game. Why have us draft starting pitchers if we are doing only the late innings. Maybe do at least 5 innings or something

Comment

I was on a 14 game win streak and a routine fly ball hit Mike Trout in the head to end the game...the random errors are horrid and make no sense. That's just one example an unbelievable amount of routine errors have lost me games.

Comment

Originally posted by xST3ROiiDzZ View Post
        I was on a 14 game win streak and a routine fly ball hit Mike Trout in the head to end the game...the random errors are horrid and make no sense. That's just one example an unbelievable amount of routine errors have lost me games.
        Happens to everyone, it's ridiculous.

Comment

yea maybe in h2h it won't sting as bad since your gonna have more chances but they need to fix errors and bunts on BR it gets ridiculous I have also lost games on routine groundballs and flys or how about when they successfully bunt with power hitters and all of a sudden you have bases loaded you bring in the infield to prevent the bunt again to only have them get a seeing eye single

Comment

Working...
          X