Idea For MLB 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea For MLB 17

I have an idea for battle royale that will get more people to play. Most people quit after their first loss *cough* mighty goat *cough*. They should keep the current BR concept... 12-0 get special reward, 12-1 don't get reward... you get it. But if they could reduce the cost to 1000 stubs(not likely) or they could make it 3 losses until you need to redraft. They should also make the reward system better. 3 games until you get a high bronze or low silver, then a silver flashback or mission starter(6 game), then a high silver/low-mid gold(9 game), keep the 12 game status, put in a 15-game reward that is a 89+ gold/diamond, and then go to the 20 Mike Schmidt reward. That would get more people motivation to play and try to win and not quit out.

There's nothing wrong with quitting out with an early loss, or even 0 losses if you get a ****ty draft. I've done it plenty of times.

Comment

I think you should be somewhat compensated on a sh***y draft quit twice and two losses due to aggravation $3000 for a standard pack waste of time in my eyes rarely good draft

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post
        There's nothing wrong with quitting out with an early loss, or even 0 losses if you get a ****ty draft. I've done it plenty of times.
        Nothing wrong with a bad draft, however, it gets annoying when you can only get a good pos. player and a half decent reliever. You should really be rewarded for a bad draft or at the very least, throw in a crap 5-pack bundle only BR obtanible. They should be like the crap special equipment with 3 player cards and 1 equipment/stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFan2015 View Post
          Nothing wrong with a bad draft, however, it gets annoying when you can only get a good pos. player and a half decent reliever. You should really be rewarded for a bad draft or at the very least, throw in a crap 5-pack bundle only BR obtanible. They should be like the crap special equipment with 3 player cards and 1 equipment/stadium.
          I'd rather not waste my time on a bad draft, but that's just me.

Comment

Hey, I have a BETTER idea... How about not buying any more MLB the Show games until these people actually make something better than that crap they peddled last year as MLB 16? It was so gimmicky with all the new arcade crap that after just a few days I lit it on fire and went back to MLB 15. I have been buying the game since its inception and loved it since I never play online, just offline, by myself, and only RTTS. And although MLB 15 is far from perfect, at least in my opinion, it is the best game since they started the franchise. I do not get tired of playing it and will continue to do so until something from Sony (or somebody else) comes along that is markedly better. And I am here to tell you that MLB 17 will NOT be it! Just more MLB 16-style crap!

Comment

Originally posted by salsero526 View Post
              Hey, I have a BETTER idea... How about not buying any more MLB the Show games until these people actually make something better than that crap they peddled last year as MLB 16? It was so gimmicky with all the new arcade crap that after just a few days I lit it on fire and went back to MLB 15. I have been buying the game since its inception and loved it since I never play online, just offline, by myself, and only RTTS. And although MLB 15 is far from perfect, at least in my opinion, it is the best game since they started the franchise. I do not get tired of playing it and will continue to do so until something from Sony (or somebody else) comes along that is markedly better. And I am here to tell you that MLB 17 will NOT be it! Just more MLB 16-style crap!
              Hey, im a semiserious player so if your not htis doesnt affect your

Comment

Working...
              X