No announcement yet.

Why do the rewards for BR seem so low?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the rewards for BR seem so low?

I have won 6, 10 and 11 games and the rewards just feel very weak. Maybe it is just the packs. Opened probably 30 packs and have 1 gold. Game mode is very fun but the rewards are very underwhelming.
    Last edited by D_e_m_I_s_E; 03-13-2017, 09:12 AM.

I have rookie Harper for my 12.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
      I have rookie Harper for my 12.
      I saw a youtuber that said that if you can win 6 games it pays for itself. I have won more than 6 on several occasions and didn't even come close to making my $1500 back.

Comment

Originally posted by D_e_m_I_s_E View Post
        I saw a youtuber that said that if you can win 6 games it pays for itself. I have won more than 6 on several occasions and didn't even come close to making my $1500 back.
        Don't believe all you see on YouTube. Only a handful of YouTuber actually know a thing or two about this game. However I have been very lucky a few times.

Comment

Also the cards aren't going for as much at certain times in the game. With 17 2 weeks away even mission cards are going for cheaper. The only real expensive cards are the Beltran, A-Rod and Angels Ryan far as I've seen. Most cards that you get at 3,6, and 9 wins won't go for much... unless you get a sick pull from your standard pack.

Comment

So you're saying 9 wins in 17 will be much better? That makes sense since we're nearing the end of 16.

Comment

Working...
            X