Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards

Does anyone know the exact break down for rewards. I believe that it goes as follows:

2 Wins: Bronze Card
    6 Wins: Silver Card
    15 Wins: Silver Flashback
    20-1: Gold Flashback
    20-0: Diamond Flashback.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

It is 12 wins not 15, and the tiers aren't specifically set. for example, you can get a silver card at 2 wins, or a silver flashback at 6, or a gold card/gold FB at 12, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by madmen55 View Post
      It is 12 wins not 15, and the tiers aren't specifically set. for example, you can get a silver card at 2 wins, or a silver flashback at 6, or a gold card/gold FB at 12, etc.
      Thanks. It makes sense now.

Comment

If I get 12 wins I get a FB 95 C.C. which is diamond. However that won't happen since every game I win my opponent quits and game doesn't count. Just gotta wait until it gets patched.

Comment

You are allowed to sell the reward cards you get correct? if so, why is there no Dennis Ecerskley on the market? is the card that rare?

Comment

The rewards can come in different orders. I got a Gold Cespedes at 6 wins.

Comment

Some cards aren't sellable. That eckersly is not a card you can sell. Its garbage anyway, I tried him out and its no good.

Comment

The tiers can change sometimes, when I got 20-1 I only got gold Bryce Harper but I've had potential 95 CC or 93 Kiner available at that 20 tier so you listed the general reward ranges. I also got 88 Brooks Robinson and 86 AJ pollock at the 6 win mark too so nothing is set in stone

Comment

Originally posted by jonnydaman View Post
                  The tiers can change sometimes, when I got 20-1 I only got gold Bryce Harper but I've had potential 95 CC or 93 Kiner available at that 20 tier so you listed the general reward ranges. I also got 88 Brooks Robinson and 86 AJ pollock at the 6 win mark too so nothing is set in stone

Must be nice to get to 20 wins..... Every time I play I win 2 and then lose two immediately after. I won't resort to bunt cheese to get wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_Baby_Chef View Post

Must be nice to get to 20 wins..... Every time I play I win 2 and then lose two immediately after. I won't resort to bunt cheese to get wins.

This is what at the 20 game winners do im sure... VERY hard to go 20-2 without cheese

Comment

side step FTW

Comment

Got 14 wins today. Had fb Kershaw as my 12 reward and 20 win was puig.

Comment

does my reward change if im 12-1 vs. 12-0?

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                            does my reward change if im 12-1 vs. 12-0?
                            I believe you get a bonus award if you go 12-0 usually left for some of the best cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Niners4life702 View Post

This is what at the 20 game winners do im sure... VERY hard to go 20-2 without cheese
                              Totally wrong. Look at all the YouTube guys who go 20-0 over and over. No bunt cheese whatsoever. In fact, in the top 100 players there are very few who bunt very much at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X