Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
    Totally wrong. Look at all the YouTube guys who go 20-0 over and over. No bunt cheese whatsoever. In fact, in the top 100 players there are very few who bunt very much at all.
    Right, BR is all about sharks and minnows and the minnows keep stupidly spending their stubs on BR. It will be interesting to see how many minnows will be out there when 17 is new and people have other needs for their stubs.

Comment

Originally posted by GradektheBard View Post

Right, BR is all about sharks and minnows and the minnows keep stupidly spending their stubs on BR. It will be interesting to see how many minnows will be out there when 17 is new and people have other needs for their stubs.
      I'm not a shark yet but I think I'm getting there. One thing I've never done is BS myself like some people on here do. I mean, someone thinking that the most successful players are bunt cheesers? That is just so backwards and incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by GradektheBard View Post

Hopefully they still give you your first run for free so new players don't have to spend any stubs to get addicted. So many minnows.... yum. :-P

Comment

Originally posted by basetommyball View Post
          Hopefully they still give you your first run for free so new players don't have to spend any stubs to get addicted. So many minnows.... yum. :-P

from the looks of it the first BR draft/run is still going to be free

Comment

Working...
          X