no sense made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no sense made

How is it I havent lost a played or simmed game in 12 games...yet somehow managed to lose 11 m fans??? Went from 106 to 95...

gets even better. Just won a stronghold game vs the Brewers...lost an additional 3 million...

Comment

You can still lose fans even winning games. Its basically Risk in baseball form. Your gona lose some to win some.

Comment

Thats the thing...Im gaining NONE when I win...Im losing no matter what...

Comment

I lost a TON of fans when I went on a Sherman's March from Boston to Tampa Bay in taking territories. I took four strongholds and simmed the other games. I had a massive advantage with a 94 rated team. I'd start a simmed game with a 42-3 advantage and walk away winning with now 37 million. And this happened every single simmed game with the exception of two or three where I won without losing any fans. I had better success with a lower-rated team.

Comment

difficulty plays a role and even though you don't get stats the games are being simmed, so could depend on who was selected as your pitcher for that simmed game, which you will never know

Comment

Some people just like to root for the underdog Yano if they left they're team to come root for you they're not to loyal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge1387 View Post
                Thats the thing...Im gaining NONE when I win...Im losing no matter what...
                You're outer territories get attacked by the CPU every round, honesty I would spend just a few rounds reinforcing those territories, before attacking anything.
                (Unless you're trying to do it in the fewest rounds possible

Comment

Conquest is easy. I started out slow trying to do this and that. But when I got experience I started going straight for cpu strongholds. Sim past other rounds, set your fans up high in the areas you attack so you can play in at least allstar difficulty and you'll take over every strong hhh old. You don't have to conquer every freaking hexagon folks.

Comment

Working...
                  X