• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealing bases in conquest

...its like they know...

Originally posted by Soup223 View Post
    ...its like they know...
    lol...What difficulty are you playing at?Hall of Fame and Legend Is almost impossible for me.

Comment

I like all-star, but I have some super armies set up to just cut through on rookie (I want that final reward, dammit!) I won a game against the D-Backs on HOF once, but I wasnt trying to be cute on the basepaths, thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Soup223 View Post
        I like all-star, but I have some super armies set up to just cut through on rookie (I want that final reward, dammit!) I won a game against the D-Backs on HOF once, but I wasnt trying to be cute on the basepaths, thats for sure
        When you steal hold the left knob to the right and tap L2 while still holding down the knob.When your running attempts the steal you will see him boost in speed then you can let the left knob go.You will get the stolen base most of the time this way.Hope it helps.

Comment

They Pitch out every time. It's unbelievable.... even without a lead, in a favorable count... They Pitch out, I get cut down trying to steal... Like trying to steal an armor truck full of donuts from a police station...

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

When you steal hold the left knob to the right and tap L2 while still holding down the knob.When your running attempts the steal you will see him boost in speed then you can let the left knob go.You will get the stolen base most of the time this way.Hope it helps.

That has been working like, all of the time! Well, not all of thee time, but above two thirds of it, which is ridiculous in baseball.
            Im glad it doesnt work in H2H as well. That fiddle-faddle would be lame

smokeweeerryday

Comment

Working...
            X