Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just started a new Franchise with the Twins, any suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started a new Franchise with the Twins, any suggestions?

Trade anyone? I'm keeping Miguel Sano on the team to be my franchise player

Mauer, Plouffe and Dozier are good ones to trade...you could try to get a better pitcher. They have a decent farm system...so you should be able to trade a few of those guys to get a bigger name player. Don't expect to hit many homeruns...they are a team that is built off singles and Doubles...aside from Sano and Byung Ho Park. I would build a team around Sano, Buxton and Berrios.

Comment

I traded away Perkins in the 2016 offseason to the Red Sox for Blake Swihart (signed Aroldis Chapman for 11 mil per over 4 years) Ricky Nolasco to the Angels with somebody(can't remember) for Tyler Skaggs...dumped Suzuki like a bad habit. Trade Plouffe and move Sano to 3rd
      CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

I don't know how long the contracts are, but I'd try and move Santana (I assume Gibson is in their longer plans since he's younger), Nolasco, etc, maybe get someone like a Matt Moore or a Chris Archer from Tampa Bay. Build around Sano and Buxton like others have said.

Comment

Working...
        X