Trying for the Series - Toronto Blue Jays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying for the Series - Toronto Blue Jays

Hey there, I havent played much Franchise over the years but with this years game I have decided to play one and I figured id report in here on how its going.

To start off the season, I sent Dalton Pompey to AAA buffalo and traded Joe Biangini and Matt Dominguez to the Padres for Upton Jr. There has been a fair amount of minor league moves but nothing significant at all

Starting it all off, this is the Rotation and Relievers I will be running with for the first game and series vs the Rays.

SP - Aaron Sanchez
    SP - Marco Estrada
    SP - Marcus Stroman
    SP - JA Happ
    SP - Gavin Floyd

In the pen.

Roberto Osuna will be the closer and Drew Storen and Jason Grilli will be setting things up. RA Dickey will be in long relief to start and Loup, Cecil and Chavez will also be in the pen

As ffor the starting lineup...

CF - Kevin Pillar
    3b - Josh Donaldson
    DH - Edwin Encarnacion
    RF - Jose Bautista
    SS - Troy Tulowitzki
    LF - Michael Saunders
    1b - Chris Colabello
    2b - Devon Travis
    Ca - Russell Martin

So with all that, here we go with a 4 game series vs the RAYS!

Series vs the Rays.

Game 1 - 3 to 2 win

Donaldson and Tulowitzki both homered in the 9th inning to give us the win over the Rays and Odorizzi who pitched a very solid game. 8 innings and gave up 4 hits 2 earned runs and walked 2 while striking out 9. Geltz came in and in 2 thirds of the 9th gave up 3 walks annd a homer to take the loss. On the Jays side, Sanchez was solid in his first game of the year pitching 6 innings giving up only 3 hits and 2 runs but only 1 earned.. He struck out 6 while walking 2. Grilli pitcheed the 8th and struck out the side tto get the win and Osuna came in with 2 ks in the 9th to get his first save

Comment

Working...
    X