- Able to create a GM or Owner character that interactions with the team like in real life.
- Interaction with players when discussing role changes, playing time, promotions/demotions, position changes, contracts, free agents, etc.
- Being able to label your top prospects in your organization.
- Choice how many games each season will be including number of innings played per game, similar to what you can do when starting a Season right now in the game.
- Interaction with coaching staffs & scouts
- Set ticket prices, parking prices, everything that has to do with the operations of a real Franchise.
- Improved Offseason, the offseason in real life is a big deal & where teams are made.
In Game Wishlist
- Announcers/Presentation, talk about top prospects during games, discuss stats, who's hot who's not in the minor leagues (Including top prospects that were set as mentioned above)
- Talk about demotions & promotions, moving from AAA to MLB & MLB to AAA for example.
- Talk about injuries during broadcast, maybe booth announcers can send it down to a sideline announcer to talk more in depth about injuries, players that got hurt during the game, during warm ups, players on the DL, etc. Instead of having it where you read it as it is currently in the game.
- Broadcaster talk about trades that happened, are happening & rumors.
- Talk about Jackie Robinson Day, Fathers Day, Mothers Day. Right now in the game, you know its those days with the 42 on everyones jersey, pink & blue bats but actually talk about it briefly doing the game.
- Talk about milestones & important MLB dates.
Overall, I would love to see more control of the whole Franchise, if it was real life. I think this is the whole purpose of this game mode. I believe the In Game part of this just makes it all come to life. I play mostly sports games & I spend most of my time in Franchise mode. But this year in this game, I decided to play Season Mode because it gives you the option to pick how long the season will be & how much innings each game is. It makes the games/season go by fasting & you don't have to SIM as much games. It gives you realistic stats based on the gamers skills, not stats that were generated by the CPU. Not to mention, Franchise mode in this game doesn't have many options to really take control of your Franchise.
I'm sure most baseball lovers will enjoy these improvements & it will take this game to another level. There isn't any other baseball franchise video game so I know there isn't any incentive to make big improvements but this will help keep MLB The Show fans connected. So there you go, these are just some ideas that will make a huge differences.