• Transaction Wire

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trans.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	177846

#Baseballislife

Comment

• Sorry about the backward posting of standings and box score but very tired.. getting ready for bed... better tomorrow...
              #Baseballislife

Comment

• Well, I just had my first F it rage quit of the year... hopefully, this will not be a trend...I have already gone through my Slideridis and am back to default... I should know better than to start thinking about slider sets.i have to find a way to be EXTREMELY patient in my games.. once I get a hit or let alone make contact my brain thinks that every pitch going forward is a hittable strike that can bash...

if I can just allow myself to let the count get to two strikes like I used to back in my MVP 05 days I would be fine... but for some reason, i can't do it... maybe it is that I'm much older now than I was then... I don't know...

on a much happier note I have finally paid for my digital deluxe edition of the game and now all has to do is remember to have the ps4 on or in rest mode the night of the download...
                Last edited by mlblover; 03-16-2017, 01:00 AM.
                #Baseballislife

Comment

• I have probably asked this question before but what site are you using for your photos?

Comment

• no, you haven't it is Postimage.org
                    #Baseballislife

Comment

• Originally posted by mlblover View Post
                      no, you haven't it is Postimage.org
                      I have to check them out. Photobucket the last couple times has just been terrible.

Comment

• wow, i can pre-load or whatever the game since I have the digital copy through PS store... I think he said in the stream today the Saturday before it comes out. Which means I will have my ps4 on for a long time before that midnight launch on the 28th. I will have my new ethernet cord to hopefully increase my already decent speed up to as close to my max... which is 50mps. I'm ready for this game to come out... I want to still play 16 but can't get into it anymore... maybe it is the layoff I took after my offseason was over... for like what the last two months... my bad...

oh well, we have 12 days until it is in our hot little hand or on our hot hard drives...

well, time for bed, have to hopefully get seven hours of sleep tonight.. don't think my body can handle any more four hours of sleep sessions... hopefully, I am over that phase...

have a great night... good luck to whomever you're rooting for in the WBC tonight... and GO USA!!!!!
                        #Baseballislife

Comment

• Originally posted by shawn0227 View Post

I have to check them out. Photobucket the last couple times has just been terrible.
                          it is awesome... easy to use... fast and easy... you will love it... LOVE IT...
                          #Baseballislife

Comment

• I was at work today and was thinking about the first thing I will do once I get home on the 28th. I will get into the game and open all 24 packs I will have to open with the Digital deluxe version of this game. no matter what... this year I am NOT going to sell off any of my cards because I kinda like conquest... and I need good to great cards to win and that is what I was missing when I tried it due to having sold every valuable card I had to help increase my budget funds... not this year... stubs will be more than enough to do that...

ok well, this is going to be a very long 11 days... I'm telling you this is going o be painful....
                            #Baseballislife

Comment

• Just went to my library and checked on my game... and we are just over 8 days out folks... 8 days!!! for those of us that chose the digital copy of this game no matter which version we will be able o preload on Saturday night. we are within reach of our magic day... I wish I could take launch day off but I will have that night and the next two days off. .So I guess I can't complain too much can I?

Can't wait to get home on Tuesday night and start launching into packs like a kid on Christmas. I hope to get a pretty good starter set to kick things off with. then I have to go and set up my DD team logo, name, and uniform options... I like the uniform styles of the WBC I think I will copy that while home and gray away them with accent colors for sleeves and shoes... On that note, i hope the were able to include my town's name and our college wood bat league name Rex in... Yes for those of you that follow the summer midwest league I live in Terre Haute.

On top of ALL THIS... two weeks until opening night on ESPN. then two weeks from tomorrow is the holiest day of the year. OPENING DAY BABY!!!!! there is no better day, not even my anniversary or my birthday in the calendar year. MLB Extra innings will be free for the first week so I can watch whatever games I want. which means I also have to find time to play the games... which I can do I think... but now that we have new commentators and commentary it isn't like I can just turn on the mlb audio and listen to a game while I play my game...

god, my life is soo bad lol. this rotation at work has been BRUTAL. I mean it no joke... I am sore in places I haven't been sore in years. I have bee on a separator instead of a extruder.. which means the bags come down flat stack to be folded... so you have to stoop down every couple of minutes pick up 50 bags fold them put them in a box then go back and do it again then close box tape it put in on a pallet...

thank god this is my last day for two days. Needless to say, i will be having my wife rub me down with muscle rub tonight... at least a couple good layers... well according to the weather it is time for me to get ready to go. I have to go out and warm up the care before I leave...

it is a great day everyone we are one day closer to our opening day of our game...
                              #Baseballislife

Comment

• I just noticed something that bothers me... we are on MLB 16 forums... sooooooo will I have to start a new thread for 17 or what will happen... I'm really confused... right about now
                                #Baseballislife

Comment

Working...
                                X