Experience matters - An Oakland A's fantasy drafted franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per Victor today...

These forums and the 16 website will basically go into "read-only" mode. You will still be able to access and read them, but won't be able to make new topics or posts. New forums will launch, and there will be a place for MLB The Show 15 and 16 there. This is to push discussion into the new forums we've built.

We don't have an exact time the transition will happen, but it'll be today at some point, barring any catastrophic setbacks, of course.

Comment

• well, im starting to think that doing any sort of carryover is just a waste of time. someone one of us needs to contact Victor and asks him if this is going to be a year to year thing... because if so. I might be headed over to OS where a carry over franchise can live forever... may be harder to post pics there but I would figure it out... I love it here and I love all you guys but if this is going to be a year to year thing and will be shut down basically every year to be rebuilt. I don't know... I need to know the plans... going forward.
      #Baseballislife

Comment

• On that note, I guess I will put my entire franchise here on hold going forward and just start two new franchises in 17...
        #Baseballislife

Comment

• Wow, I can't believe how many people have commented on the really crappy team.

Comment

Working...
          X