MLB 16 franchise carry over to 17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 16 franchise carry over to 17?

If i start a Season or Franchise offline in 16 and i dont finish it then can i carry it over to 17 like with RTTS?

yes, you have been able to do this since 15... you could have started a franchise in 14 carried it over until now if you had wanted to.
    #Baseballislife

Comment

I still have 14 and considering doing a Franchise with it into 17. It might take me a while, but it'll be a challenge.

Comment

This feature has been loaded with instability issues every year and if you think things are going to be any different this year you're smoking crack

Comment

Yeah, players sometimes don't carry over into the new version. My save from 15 to 16 changed a couple guys in the minors I'd been developing, and changed one of my bullpen mainstays.

Some pitching stats also did not carry over.

I might just start a new franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by halfbutt View Post
            Yeah, players sometimes don't carry over into the new version. My save from 15 to 16 changed a couple guys in the minors I'd been developing, and changed one of my bullpen mainstays.

Some pitching stats also did not carry over.

I might just start a new franchise.
            Don't know about the guys in the Minors but the guy in your bullpen name was changed due to licensing and him not being apart of the MLBPA anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn0227 View Post

Don't know about the guys in the Minors but the guy in your bullpen name was changed due to licensing and him not being apart of the MLBPA anymore.

Makes sense. Dude was getting old by baseball standards and I think he was outrighted due to injury at the end of the season and became a free agent.

Baseball is a cruel game IRL but dude was lights out for me in the game at B84 OVR.

Maybe I can pickup a few prospects for him.

Comment

yeah just make sure that if you are doing something like that, going back to 14 that you "continue from 14" in 15 and save the file, then "continue from 15" in 16 and save the file and then "continue from 16" in 17 when 17 releases

Comment

Anyone know if you can carry over an ONLINE franchise from 16 to 17?

Comment

Working...
                  X