All Batters Franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Batters Franchise

I wanted to share this idea with the community. Its been a while since I did this in a game, but its a fun why to play a franchise, even if it takes forever. I select all teams, and on the mode settings let the computer do all the daily stuff except anything dealing with roster moves. I set base running to auto, and the fielding view to broadcast. Then in a game, I switch to the team at bat. Its a neat way to play, especially if you get bored with pitching. Also, I like to keep the rosters current, so if a trade happens in real life, then I do it on the game.

Originally posted by Halas_Empire View Post
    I wanted to share this idea with the community. Its been a while since I did this in a game, but its a fun why to play a franchise, even if it takes forever. I select all teams, and on the mode settings let the computer do all the daily stuff except anything dealing with roster moves. I set base running to auto, and the fielding view to broadcast. Then in a game, I switch to the team at bat. Its a neat way to play, especially if you get bored with pitching. Also, I like to keep the rosters current, so if a trade happens in real life, then I do it on the game.

yeah this is something that ive done as well, i only like doing it for a few innings at a time though, i cant get too into a full 9 inning game when im playing as both teams.

definitely fun to do every now and then though, especially like u said to see how new players fit into their new clubhouses

Comment

Working...
    X