Trying to sim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to sim

Am I the only one that seems to have awful teams most the time when I aim? No matter how good my team is they barely hang around .500. I got fired as GM and the team I built won the next three World Series. The same foundation I had. Is there some form of rigging if you don't play some games and they just make your team suck? I like simming the franchises and try to rebuild teams without actually playing, in past games it works, but I just can't seem to do it on this one. I even had "force trade " on and had the all MLB all star team basically and they still barely dragged into the playoffs.

Originally posted by Crimson_Monk View Post
    Am I the only one that seems to have awful teams most the time when I aim? No matter how good my team is they barely hang around .500. I got fired as GM and the team I built won the next three World Series. The same foundation I had. Is there some form of rigging if you don't play some games and they just make your team suck? I like simming the franchises and try to rebuild teams without actually playing, in past games it works, but I just can't seem to do it on this one. I even had "force trade " on and had the all MLB all star team basically and they still barely dragged into the playoffs.
    Ive simmed two series rebuilding the athletics, made the world series last year after winning a wild card by the end if the regular season. Moving into 2018 and im 25-12 and on top of the division. Except Sonny Grey has just broken his arm and is out for 3 months. My pitchers cop a hammering in this game.

I sim all but one game per month.

Comment

Working...
    X