"A Ray of Light" Tampa Bay Rays Franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Ray of Light" Tampa Bay Rays Franchise

ALL 162. Follow my grind as I compete with this small market team on the hardest most realistic settings this game has to offer. Will I win the World Series? Probably not. Will Longoria hit 30 Home runs? ....Maybe. Will be uploading videos and posting screen captures of how my guys are doing, feel free to follow, launching launch day!
    Last edited by tocooks; 02-21-2017, 10:48 AM.

so you will be carrying this on Youtube? if so, I will follow as I a few others on youtube as well. good luck in your venture
    #Baseballislife

Comment

Good Luck sir. May you shine bright in that dimly light stadium you will be playing in.

Comment

Originally posted by mlblover View Post
        so you will be carrying this on Youtube? if so, I will follow as I a few others on youtube as well. good luck in your venture
        Yeah gonna try and stream on youtube! Ill post the channel link when its up!

Comment

Originally posted by shawn0227 View Post
          Good Luck sir. May you shine bright in that dimly light stadium you will be playing in.
          Looking to hit a few balls over the fence, or at least off the catwalks.

Comment

that is one thing i wish they could include some how.. is balls hitting the catwalks..
            #Baseballislife

Comment

Working...
            X