Created player into OSFM Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Created player into OSFM Roster

I'm trying to get a created player into an osfm roster. I tried creating player first then exporting into free agents and onto team them switching the roster but I lose my player every time and have to re-create. The osfm roster has too many created players so I can't choose roster first and then create player.

Help please

Side note: is there a way to get a created player back after me losing him? Getting sick of recreating every f***ing time

One workaround could be to just edit a random minor leaguer on the Roster edit screen and then use the player movement tool to move him to whatever team you want to start on. You may want to post this question over on OS as they may have some other ideas for workarounds about this.

Comment

load OSFM roster, create your player, add player to roster making sure that player is in AAA or higher and rated high enough to remain there (especially important if trying to use this roster in RTTS) and then save roster as a new file

Comment

Originally posted by BrianMacNeil View Post
        I'm trying to get a created player into an osfm roster. I tried creating player first then exporting into free agents and onto team them switching the roster but I lose my player every time and have to re-create. The osfm roster has too many created players so I can't choose roster first and then create player.

Help please

Side note: is there a way to get a created player back after me losing him? Getting sick of recreating every f***ing time

also save your created player. Sadly if you are trying to create while playing RTTS then unfortunately you have to recreate him every time as created player and creating rtts player are separate. There is no way to import a created player into RTTS.

Comment

Create player(default roster loaded so you have room). Export player(creating a save file for him). Load OSFM roster, choose a random low ranked player on the team you want him on and "import position player" then select him from save file. Then save the roster.

Comment

Working...
          X