No online franchise improvements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No online franchise improvements?

I have yet to see any improvements for online franchise for 2017? Has anyone else heard anything?

I Would like to see my offline stats on Theshownation site

Comment

Originally posted by smartfred View Post
      I have yet to see any improvements for online franchise for 2017? Has anyone else heard anything?
      Over at OS it was confirmed in the franchise thread that the interleague teams do not change in future seasons which leads me to believe online franchise will remain untouched again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by shakeydon View Post
        I Would like to see my offline stats on Theshownation site
        This x1000

Or have your online franchise be able to carry over.

Comment

The only thing my friends and I are liking so far with Online franchise is that I assume it would allow us to choose presentation mode now that it's available in online play. But other than the gameplay improvements it's uncertain if anything else has been done. Will player quirks work in online franchise? It would be nice to get more control over the schedule type, how about custom teams with custom uniforms like DD offers, heck even having the playoff bracket put the #1 and #2 teams on opposing sides of the bracket would be nice little change.

But I'm afraid we won't know much until we fire it up and create that first new online franchise

Comment

I'm thinking yes on the player quirks. I'm guessing with the focus on the offline modes and Diamond Dynasty that Online Franchise could potentially be the focal point of what gets upgraded in MLB The Show 18 as they stated most of this stuff is usually done in 2-3 year cycles from what they stated.

Comment

Working...
            X