So can we SCOUT Player Quirks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So can we SCOUT Player Quirks?

Hopefully they can answer in the Thursday, March 9 Stream on Twitch. It would be nice to know player quirks of guys in the upcoming draft and be able to scout at least the types of pitches to hit best for each and pitcher tendencies(strengths of pitching rep)

I like having an overall balanced staff and especially like "roles" in my pitching lineup (at least one righty starter with high fastball speed and control(1 lefty), a righty with breaking ball...reliever roles, etc.)

Hopefully San Diego Studios people will see this question and answer it in the stream Thursday!
    CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Originally posted by Yngwie_Swain View Post
    Hopefully they can answer in the Thursday, March 9 Stream on Twitch. It would be nice to know player quirks of guys in the upcoming draft and be able to scout at least the types of pitches to hit best for each and pitcher tendencies(strengths of pitching rep)

I like having an overall balanced staff and especially like "roles" in my pitching lineup (at least one righty starter with high fastball speed and control(1 lefty), a righty with breaking ball...reliever roles, etc.)

Hopefully San Diego Studios people will see this question and answer it in the stream Thursday!

I doubt that you'll be able to scout that... will only be able to scout their attribute ratings, and then once they are on your team depending on the attributes they might have quirk(s) related to those ratings.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I think drafted players won't have quirks. I'm betting all my drafted players in my continued franchise won't have quirks either.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
        I hope I'm wrong but I think drafted players won't have quirks. I'm betting all my drafted players in my continued franchise won't have quirks either.
        I'm thinking they will have quirks but I doubt you will be able to scout them because they didn't mention it on any franchise stream. My guess is it will be like opening a present.

Comment

Confirmed that generated players will get random quirks and then the attribute related ones will be dynamic as they can be added/removed depending on a players ratings

Comment

I'm glad my continued franchise will have quirks although I'm probably gonna reboot with MLB17.

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
            Confirmed that generated players will get random quirks and then the attribute related ones will be dynamic as they can be added/removed depending on a players ratings

Comment

Working...
            X