OSFM roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSFM roster

Are those guys already working on the new OSFM roster, or do they have to wait for the game to drop and opening day to really get working on it? Does anybody have a link to the thread where they are talking about it?

they are working on it and have been for a very long time... they are able to use 16 and work off of that somehow... Ridin was on OS twitch stream last night... you can find it on OS's stream archived... it was last night about 8:30 or so I think... could have been a bit later but yeah... you can get all the details there and @OSFMROSTERS on Twitter is the official page for them as well... he will post all updates to the rosters and release there...

oh Ridin also said.. should be out before the 10th of April this year.. so keep an eye out for them in the vault once in a while.. look for HIS name.. not the title.. it has to be RIDIN but check out and follow his twitter feed @OSFMROSTERS and he will keep you updated on everything
    Last edited by mlblover; 03-26-2017, 05:40 PM.
    #Baseballislife

Comment

Going to be torture waiting for this, but can't start my franchise without it

Comment

first time for me... should be cool.. having two franchises this year. one in the cloud and one on HDD... hope I don't get them confused and overwrite the wrong one lol...
        #Baseballislife

Comment

Curious why you wouldn't ask on their web page about that download feature ? They appear to have a thread for it FYI.

Comment

I use their roster on one of my franchise, the only issue is, once you get to free agency, the players remain on the same teams. Only players available to sign are minor leaguers. Also, a lot of the current players who are free agents end up retiring once you reach the off-season. Not sure if this is how it should be working or not, but not really intrigued with using the new rosters on MLB16. Hopefully it's different on MLB17.

Comment

I've been using their roster in my continued franchise and want to point out free agents don't always stay on their teams.

Originally posted by DaHaTeR81 View Post
              I use their roster on one of my franchise, the only issue is, once you get to free agency, the players remain on the same teams. Only players available to sign are minor leaguers. Also, a lot of the current players who are free agents end up retiring once you reach the off-season. Not sure if this is how it should be working or not, but not really intrigued with using the new rosters on MLB16. Hopefully it's different on MLB17.

Comment

I use OSFM and haven't encountered this problem through either of my offseason - the free agents re-signing, that is. I've seen plenty of guys sign with other teams, and just had a fairly large FA pool.

Comment

Which version of OSFM are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bombero_Loco View Post
                    Curious why you wouldn't ask on their web page about that download feature ? They appear to have a thread for it FYI.
                    I don't have an account there.

Comment

Anyway we can transfer over the latest roster update from OSFM from 16 to 17?

Comment

Working...
                      X