X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEEDBACK WANTED: Team Name and Location audio

Heya folks.

For DD - is there any new audio for Team Names and Team Locations you would like to see added? If you have any suggestions please post them here!

P.S. We can't make any promises of anything being included, and please try keep all suggestions E for everyone.

Thanks!

twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

The more the merrier but it doesn't matter much to me personally. I just like playing lol but I'm a cuse fan so orange would be cool.

Comment

I've been looking for the "Fighting Amish", actually.
      CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

How about the Windians or Power Tribe for Cleveland and the Rationals for Washington.

Comment

seymour tigers

Comment

Simpsons/Springfield

And yes, I did create a Simpsons team with the same uniform as the TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureMLB34 View Post
              Simpsons/Springfield

And yes, I did create a Simpsons team with the same uniform as the TV show.

The Springfield Isotopes..they were my team in Mlb15. My created player was a bald middle-aged Homer Simpson. Home games played in Capital Field only because Capital City wasnt available

Comment

Camden, Jersey City, Jack Rabbits, Atlantic City

Comment

I'm sure my team name won't make the cut as the B Reactors is purposely uncommon, however a 'Tri Cities' location would be cool

Comment

I would like more European cities. Copenhagen would be a great addition.

Comment

My team is the East Bay White Elephants. Wouldn't mind there being a "White Elephants" being added....

Comment

Please please please add all 50 states in the United States. I live in Wyoming and we always get shafted, adding every city's capital would be cool too.

Comment

Wouldnt mind Canton being added

Comment

I think you should do college team locations and names.

Comment

Please do Backyard Baseball type names like crazy, amazing, atomic, junior, etc. I like keeping my backyard baseball team going from back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X