This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbotron feedback?

In conjunction with some of the great feedback we got on MLB Stadiums in this thread, we wanted reach out again to the community and ask if anyone has specific feedback about the Jumbotrons!

Please leave any details, updates and feedback for the MLB Stadium Jumbotrons here. Detailed higher resolution photos along with a brief description would be fantastic. And please make sure that all reference materials are from the 2016 season.

Thank you all for your support!

US Cellular Field got a new Jumbotron that takes up the entire CF board. The LF board has also been updated to match the RF board.

Also, I believe Fenway Park has a small section in the CF bleachers that gets covered up during day games because it's impossible to pick up the ball out of a lefty's hand. I can't remember if The Show accounts for that but I know it's been an issue for me multiple times. However, it could be that the camera angle I use to hit is too far zoomed or it was just that Sale has a sidearm release.

Comment

Comment

Might not be the right place to ask this, but is there a reason your team logo doesnt always show up on the jumbotron in game? Ive noticed this a few times where the other persons logo will display but where mine usually is is just blank or vice versa. Ive also seen no logos display on the jumbotron during animations/static player images while at bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Terps__17 View Post
          Might not be the right place to ask this, but is there a reason your team logo doesnt always show up on the jumbotron in game? Ive noticed this a few times where the other persons logo will display but where mine usually is is just blank or vice versa. Ive also seen no logos display on the jumbotron during animations/static player images while at bat.

I believe that jumbotrons use the Home Cap logo as opposed to the Team Main logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam_SDS View Post

I believe that jumbotrons use the Home Cap logo as opposed to the Team Main logo.
            More times than not it would just show up blank. Could it potentially be an internet issue from one of the two players? When we redid our logo it started showing up again but not regularly. Just curious thanks for the response.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X