Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New legends.. Ive heard there are new ones?? Mlb 17 anyone know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New legends.. Ive heard there are new ones?? Mlb 17 anyone know?

ive heard a few people say theres new legends but I haven't seen a list.. ive heard 30 new legends.. can anyone confirm besides Griffey, Alomar, johnny damon and giambi who else is there

So far I've seen Griffey Jr., Griffey Sr., Roberto Alomar, Johnny Damon, Jason Giambi, Warren Spahn, Wade Boggs, and maybe Bill Russell.

Comment

I saw a luis Aparicio on the live stream yesterday.

Comment

Rollie Fingers, Gaylord Perry, Arod, Joe Morgan, Nolan Ryan, Reggie Jackson FBs, I know they are all carryovers from last year but they are adding their "slow pitch beer league" card they are trying to capture every team these players ever played for.

Comment

Originally posted by mlbshow16 View Post
          So far I've seen Griffey Jr., Griffey Sr., Roberto Alomar, Johnny Damon, Jason Giambi, Warren Spahn, Wade Boggs, and maybe Bill Russell.

no Bill Russell. That was a DD cap, Ramone stated they just ran out of time... not sure if he was trying to create himself but he confirmed that the player was not the Dodgers Bill Russell but yeah all the ones you mentioned plus Aparicio on the stream seem to be it so far but yeah if they are saying 30 NEW legends it'll be 30 new legends and so far things are looking good as far as the returning cards

Comment

Working...
          X