Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonus item for MLB 17 from playing MLB 16?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus item for MLB 17 from playing MLB 16?

I remember at the beginning of MLB 16, there was a free gold player given if you played MLB 15. Not sure of exact playing requirements to acquire the card. Is there going to be something similar for MLB 17?

Originally posted by JanBy View Post
    I remember at the beginning of MLB 16, there was a free gold player given if you played MLB 15. Not sure of exact playing requirements to acquire the card. Is there going to be something similar for MLB 17?

what you are talking about is the Loyalty upgrade and yeah I'm thinking that will return. If you played 14 you got all your initial items in 15 upgraded from silver to gold and then they did the same last year going from 15 to 16, so I'd expect them to give use a player, equipment item, ritual and sponsorship at gold level (if you played 16) or silver level (if you didn't) once again. Definitely looking forward to getting back into playing MLB on the daily as I think I'm a bit fatigued from it this year but 17 will be a whole new ballgame.

Comment

ah yeah that's it. thank you!

Comment

I believe you must play in h2h online at least one time to qualify for this.

Comment

Yes, I think they do that every year. I'd be very surprised if they don't also do it this year. As long as you log in at least once to 16, you should get some sort of Loyalty Reward.

Comment

Originally posted by gatormike4id View Post
            True statement.

Comment

Originally posted by gatormike4id View Post

I don't think you have to play H2H. Just had to be registered that you logged in if I'm not mistaken. So basically if you were getting those daily login cards then you should be good to go for silver to gold upgrade

Comment

Your right it doesn't have to be H2H

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

I don't think you have to play H2H. Just had to be registered that you logged in if I'm not mistaken. So basically if you were getting those daily login cards then you should be good to go for silver to gold upgrade
                  Ah. I see.

Comment

Working...
                  X