Errors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors

Whenever I'm up a few runs I seem to all of the sudden make a few errors or pass balls. Only late in the game and then the bases get filled and somehow the other player makes the most clutch at bats to win. This is getting old online. Skilled position players are clutch just like the batters. Tired of the catch up errors.

Originally posted by Halfberry View Post
    Whenever I'm up a few runs I seem to all of the sudden make a few errors or pass balls. Only late in the game and then the bases get filled and somehow the other player makes the most clutch at bats to win. This is getting old online. Skilled position players are clutch just like the batters. Tired of the catch up errors.
    then make some defensive substitutions

Comment

Originally posted by Halfberry View Post
      .987 fielding percentage looks good to me?

http://theshownation.com/leaderboard...page=25&team=0

Comment

Shows mine as .984 supposedly.
        But I've had plenty of errors like the ones you mentioned.

Comment

and again, its only a problem when it happens to you and all good when shoe is on the other foot

Comment

Nope, I genuinely feel bad when it happens to other people. Just because it's a video game on occasion I actually try and help them out believe it or not. I just think there needs to be some kind of rating thing where a player who's won a gold glove has a minuscule chance of making an error especially on a routine fly ball or cheese bunt. Errors happen, but sometimes the random errors are something you'd MAYBE see a kid in high school make.

Comment

94 diamond Phillips at second first drops the ball, then overthrows first after guy stole second game over walk of run...I only field the best defense. But somehow I go all game without errors until the other player needs to catch up

Comment

And how do you know that if user it happen to others how i feel about it? I only posted because it's way to common for me to be leading a game and my team makes errors only in key situations.

Comment

Anyway back to my original post was only to see if other people make a lot of errors only when down or in critical situations.

Comment

where is Phillips and WP will haunt you shouldve went to pen

http://theshownation.com/boxscore/81336010

Comment

whole lot of exaggeration looking at your past box scores seems like opponents have far more errors?

http://theshownation.com/games?q=Hal...ype_filter=all

Comment

All your looking at are stats and % haha...I guess you just don't get it dood

Comment

I bought mike Schmidt as a defensive replacement. Put him in yesterday and the pitcher bunts with one out and a runner on 2nd ... perfectly fine. Schmidt is in position, come up and misses the bare hand pickup. I have to reload the throw, turn around and go back to the ball. He picks it up and 4 speed is safe at first. Not only that, the runner scores from second on the attempted sacrifice. I feel like the fielding stat doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Haven't tried Mike yet but I know Donaldson is solid on the bare handers that who I stuck with. Machida has better stats but he missed those kinds of throws for me too.

Comment

Aaaaand I just lost a game without giving up any earned runs because the 8th inning is cursed (or programmed) in this game when you are ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X