Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlayStation Blogcast 238: Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation Blogcast 238: Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

At 28:38 into the podcast they interview Ramone Russell

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...tation.Blog%29

HustlinOwl,

I won't be around for the Q@A on Facebook. Can you get these two questions in?

1. What will happen to the faces of the created players in the carry over franchise?
    2. Will we lose A TON of players on the carry over franchise who have been taken out of the game? These losses sort of defeat the purpose of carry over franchises.

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by jim416v View Post
      HustlinOwl,

I won't be around for the Q@A on Facebook. Can you get these two questions in?

1. What will happen to the faces of the created players in the carry over franchise?
      2. Will we lose A TON of players on the carry over franchise who have been taken out of the game? These losses sort of defeat the purpose of carry over franchises.

thanx
      Did that happen from 15/16? I honestly can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

Did that happen from 15/16? I honestly can't remember
        Absolutely it did. If you go thru the process of signing players, etc., then you carry it over the players are gone. (those are real life players in the game and not the created players)

Comment

Originally posted by jim416v View Post

Absolutely it did. If you go thru the process of signing players, etc., then you carry it over the players are gone. (those are real life players in the game and not the created players)
          Did not answer that question, maybe next stream?

Comment

Good lord, dont bother listening to this, nothing new and the guys in the podcast are grating to listen to, unless enjoy flamboyance...

Comment

Working...
            X