Be careful.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful.

Someone tried to access my debit card and I'm pretty sure it was this guy I beat in an online game.

With the issues PSN has had in recent years with account information, I don't put my credit/debit cards on file with them.
    O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post
      With the issues PSN has had in recent years with account information, I don't put my credit/debit cards on file with them.
      I'm not going to any more that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
        Someone tried to access my debit card and I'm pretty sure it was this guy I beat in an online game.
        did you email the devs?

Comment

I know it's annoying but I use PSN gift cards. At least if that is stolen, the amount they can take and do with it is limited.

I had my debit card compromised about a year ago and had to jump through hoops to get it straightened out. Fortunately, the online retailer the thief tried to use was very helpful and vigilant.

With the lack of security of debit cards compared to credit cards, I almost never use my debit card unless to withdraw from an ATM and even then, I check for skimmers on the machine.
          O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

did you email the devs?
            No. I'm not sure what they could do. I think it's a PSN issue isn't it? I also don't have proof it was that guy. It would be a real coincidence if it wasn't though.

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post
              I know it's annoying but I use PSN gift cards. At least if that is stolen, the amount they can take and do with it is limited.

I had my debit card compromised about a year ago and had to jump through hoops to get it straightened out. Fortunately, the online retailer the thief tried to use was very helpful and vigilant.

With the lack of security of debit cards compared to credit cards, I almost never use my debit card unless to withdraw from an ATM and even then, I check for skimmers on the machine.
              I'm lucky they caught it and that I don't have to do anything except wait for a new card.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                No. I'm not sure what they could do. I think it's a PSN issue isn't it? I also don't have proof it was that guy. It would be a real coincidence if it wasn't though.

Correct that you should contact PSN support. There wouldn't be much that we (SDS/devs) could do to help in these particular situations.
                twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
                For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Working...
                X