What level are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What level are you?

I am sure there are plenty of you that are a lot higher than me but I think I am right around like 35.. How about everyone else?

50 with de Grom, 50 with Rizzo, 11 with Papi, so 111 soon to be 112.

Comment

283, but I havent played in a while. I didnt start playing online until after the All Star break, thats why not too much online games. Next year I hope to rev it up. Or should I say in just over a month.

Comment

47 with Donaldson and 42 with everyone else. The strategy I used is after I get 10 with one captain I would go to the next and get 10 with him and so on.
        Last edited by dibuono17; 02-23-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Those are some impressive levels. Nice work everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckCLC View Post
            283, but I havent played in a while. I didnt start playing online until after the All Star break, thats why not too much online games. Next year I hope to rev it up. Or should I say in just over a month.
            If you were to see my dd team record ive played about 1000 games but most have conquest to do missions or vs friends in non ranked dd so my profile only shows about 300 or so played. But with all game modes except mini modes now counting again on the profile that will be around 1500 in 1700 lol.

Comment

Working...
            X