Has Anyone Got The Platinum Trophy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Got The Platinum Trophy?

There are still a few I need to but the one that really kills me is recording a strike out for every last out of every inning. Ugh.

I am not working on it but I already got the hardest trophy to get imo. The br 20 wins one. I think I still have 2 or 3 left to go but its agaist the cpu and I don't play the cpu too often.

Comment

I don't pay a lot of attention to trophies, but I don't think I got that one.

Comment

BR 20 wins is going to be very difficult maybe after MLB17 comes out? IMO dumb decision to make that 20 win BR a trophy

Comment

Originally posted by JPinstripe View Post
          There are still a few I need to but the one that really kills me is recording a strike out for every last out of every inning. Ugh.
          That one randomly popped for me one day. I was pitching to the best of my ability but I wasn't trophy hunting. The one I need and will never get is 20 BR wins.

Comment

What is the platinum trophy.?

Comment

I find a platinum trophy in almost every game is lame. It forces you to do things that are just not applicable to skill, to try and make you play the entire game.
              Challenge of the week trophies? come on, Battle Royale meh. I think it was MLB 15 I got the Platinum. It was easier to get and was related more to skills as opposed to making you play all modes

Comment

Originally posted by mgsfan222 View Post

That one randomly popped for me one day. I was pitching to the best of my ability but I wasn't trophy hunting. The one I need and will never get is 20 BR wins.
                Yetis on rookie. When you strike out 20+ it will happen eventually

Comment

Originally posted by njv232 View Post

Yetis on rookie. When you strike out 20+ it will happen eventually
                  I actually don't think it was against the yetis, pretty sure I got it in Franchise. If I was going to try and get that trophy intentionally though, that's how I'd do it.

Comment

Originally posted by CrashDavis21 View Post
                    I find a platinum trophy in almost every game is lame. It forces you to do things that are just not applicable to skill, to try and make you play the entire game.
                    Challenge of the week trophies? come on, Battle Royale meh. I think it was MLB 15 I got the Platinum. It was easier to get and was related more to skills as opposed to making you play all modes

I tried like hell for the platinum in 15. Only 3 trophies i didnt get were the one for giving up a leadoff homerun, the one for robbing a homerun and the one for catching a foul just out of the field of play.

Comment

Just got mine. I had to play rtts for a bit in the morning because the servers were down. I used the time to get 4 rtts trophies that I didn't have so that I could get my Platinun Trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
                        Just got mine. I had to play rtts for a bit in the morning because the servers were down. I used the time to get 4 rtts trophies that I didn't have so that I could get my Platinun Trophy.

How did you get the trophy where you have to strike out the last batter of every inning?

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post

How did you get the trophy where you have to strike out the last batter of every inning?

Comment

I think I got it while I was playing the yetis grinding K's for Verlander. Its kind of easy, play a bad team on rookie and strike out the last batter all the time. If the last batters hits the ball don't get him out and face the next one up.

Comment

Easiest way to do it really is if the ball is put into play, control the fielder to move away from it so you dont inadvertently make the last out. Just keep pitching until you get the strikeout. You dont have to win the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X