Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Devs answer these 2 non spoiler questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Devs answer these 2 non spoiler questions?

First off, can we choose our uniforms in Play Now Rated? Secondly, after seeing the Universal Profile overhaul, do games in the game room count towards the profile?

Originally posted by grandchamp3500 View Post
    First off, can we choose our uniforms in Play Now Rated? Secondly, after seeing the Universal Profile overhaul, do games in the game room count towards the profile?
    I asked several times in stream and no response so guessing a no again

Comment

You cannot pick uniforms in Play Now Rated, and yes, game room games do count towards the profile.

Sorry we weren't able to answer these during the stream - It can be difficult to see questions in the chat, because of how fast it can scroll sometimes.
      twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
      For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post

You cannot pick uniforms in Play Now Rated, and yes, game room games do count towards the profile.

Sorry we weren't able to answer these during the stream - It can be difficult to see questions in the chat, because of how fast it can scroll sometimes.
        Awesome, I was hoping for one or the other. So I'm relieved, thanks Victor!
        Last edited by grandchamp3500; 02-23-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Game rooms counting towards profile thank you!!! Only downside a lot of #1 SP match ups

Comment

Will online franchise count on universal also? I asked twice to no answer. But given your answer to me a while back as to why lobbies weren't counted and now they will again I'd imagine online franchise will too? Least I hope so

Comment

Do all online modes (even Battle Royale) count towards one win-loss record and one Avg. and one ERA in your Universal Profile? Or, are all the modes separated? And does every online mode count towards your Universal Profile?

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                Do all online modes (even Battle Royale) count towards one win-loss record and one Avg. and one ERA in your Universal Profile? Or, are all the modes separated? And does every online mode count towards your Universal Profile?
                Don't jack the thread, my questions were answered. If ya got some questions start another thread.

Comment

Why not? For real, it would be so much fun to rock diff rent uniforms.

Comment

Don't jack the thread, my questions were answered. If ya got some questions start another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfgangRockie View Post

Why not? For real, it would be so much fun to rock diff rent uniforms.
                      It's irrelevant now because game room games count in 17 and you can pick your uniforms there. So there's no problemo, it's all good homes.

Comment

I was speaking directly to Victor. Also, isn't your thread dead then? since your questions were answered?

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                          I was speaking directly to Victor. Also, isn't your thread dead then? since your questions were answered?
                          Lol, obviously you were talking to victor, and yes the thread is dead.

Comment

Why the hell should he have to start a new thread about the same stuff "your" thread is about...sitting here acting like youve NEVER "hijacked" a thread before. Way i see it, his question was inline with yours just more in deoth so...wtf the problem lol
                            Last edited by cdotcizzle; 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

Will online franchise count on universal also? I asked twice to no answer. But given your answer to me a while back as to why lobbies weren't counted and now they will again I'd imagine online franchise will too? Least I hope so

Did you ever find this out? Online franchise counting on your gamer card/universal profile?

Comment

Working...
                              X