Mlb the show app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb the show app

Anyone else would like to see an App created for the show? Where you can essentially do the same thing as the website? Lookup other players profiles, adjust your squad on DD, buy/sell items on the market, access the forum, etc. The app would make i easier to buy/sell in the market. Its a little bit of a pain when trying to create orders on this website.

Just thought it would be pretty cool if they did. What do you guys think?

Yes please!!!!

Comment

NBA2K 16 had an app that would let you pick which team you think is going to win the daily real NBA scheduled games and if you got it right, you won some in-game stubs. It was very helpful in upgrading my created player.

Comment

Originally posted by VonRye View Post
        NBA2K 16 had an app that would let you pick which team you think is going to win the daily real NBA scheduled games and if you got it right, you won some in-game stubs. It was very helpful in upgrading my created player.
        That'd be pretty cool. I know theyre two different games but i think the nba 2k app also lets you scan your face for your created player. But little things like that would be cool maybe they can have a small daily trivia game to earn some stubs. The posibilities are endless. Even if they sell the app for a couple of bucks i would definitely buy it

Comment

I'd use it, sounds good!

Comment

I'd be buying and selling cards all day, making lots of stubs. I would love it.

Comment

Originally posted by dibuono17 View Post
              I'd be buying and selling cards all day, making lots of stubs. I would love it.
              Yeah me too!

Comment

Oh man, I would love an app!

Comment

An app would be great, dont forget there would potentially be a camera picture thing for create a player as well

Comment

Originally posted by CrashDavis21 View Post
                    An app would be great, dont forget there would potentially be a camera picture thing for create a player as well
                    Yeah it would make things interesting.

Comment

this should have been brought up earlier so they could implement it at the start, hopefully down the road they can get an app of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                        this should have been brought up earlier so they could implement it at the start, hopefully down the road they can get an app of some sort
                        Yeah i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessEagle7 View Post
                          You honestly think in this day and age of apps for everything that February 24th is the first time this has been brought up, all year long people have asked for an app for at least the marketplace because the online market is so cumbersome. I don't get it The Show is a legit offering but at times they act like it's a small time indie game where the cost of creating an app is prohibitive. The fact is that SDS makes money when the market is active, the 10% tax takes stubs off the table and casues a demand for people to inject more stubs into the market (people paying cash for stubs). It seems like a mobile app that is user friendly would drastically increase the volume of transactions and would make them more money. At least that my opinoion

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post

You honestly think in this day and age of apps for everything that February 24th is the first time this has been brought up, all year long people have asked for an app for at least the marketplace because the online market is so cumbersome. I don't get it The Show is a legit offering but at times they act like it's a small time indie game where the cost of creating an app is prohibitive. The fact is that SDS makes money when the market is active, the 10% tax takes stubs off the table and casues a demand for people to inject more stubs into the market (people paying cash for stubs). It seems like a mobile app that is user friendly would drastically increase the volume of transactions and would make them more money. At least that my opinoion
                            Yeah not sure why this hasnt been done yet. Like you said, almost everything revolves around apps now days.

Comment

$$$. Enough said

Comment

Working...
                              X