Road To The Show ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road To The Show ideas

Let us be able to throw over 102MPH if we're a power pitcher like Aroldis Chapman

Let us be able to sign actual contracts

Let us sign for how ever much we want with the team we're on

MAINLY we should be able to get drafted straight to the bigs depending on our performance at the showcase instead of starting off at Double-A because no everyone does that
    Last edited by Quickscope_Pro37; 02-24-2017, 01:26 PM.

With only a couple of games in the showcase there is not much of a sample size there and the difference in double A and the majors is huge. I would think you would need a bigger sample size if you went straight to the majors.

Comment

I know but I'm just saying it's not realistic for everyone to go to Double A we should be able to sign contracts to the bigs to make it more realistic
      Last edited by Quickscope_Pro37; 02-25-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I think they need to do something, with the salary. We are able to sign contracts for money, but it is just for show. Why cant we get paid in stubs or something like that. NBA 2k, you get paid in V, then you can use that on buying new shoes or upgrading your skills.
        I would also be kool, if when you are called up, you go by the managers office for a talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
          I know but I'm just saying it's not realistic for everyone to go to Double A we should be able to sign contracts to the bigs to make it more realistic
          You're right not everyone starts in AA. Most start in A or rookie ball. I have never known anyone to get drafted and go directly to the majors except maybe those that are already playing in another country, in which case they are already playing at major league level. By the way I have been following baseball for over 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pogibana View Post
            You're right not everyone starts in AA. Most start in A or rookie ball. I have never known anyone to get drafted and go directly to the majors except maybe those that are already playing in another country, in which case they are already playing at major league level. By the way I have been following baseball for over 50 years.
            It would be cool if they made the adjustment according to the age we make our player and if we opt the player to college or not.Meaning if we make our player 18 yrs old without college he starts in low ball A and takes a yr or two longer to make The Show or if we make him 20 yrs old and opt the college then he starts in double A and makes The Show faster.This can be twisted around several ways but fun for me if it stays the same.

Comment

Obviously the devs don't want to make it overly hard or cumbersome to get to The Show so as much as I would like to play rookie ball it wouldn't make sense for most players who just want to get to the majors but obviously we need to make that a challenge to do. If they were able to up the roster size from 90 to 100 then that would be cool because then we'd be able to start out in single A (as well as play single A games in franchise mode) but until that happens there is no other recourse but to start in Double A.

As far as making what you want you have to get to free agency and be that good/great of a player to right your own ticket. Trust if you play well and get to free agency that $30m per year contract will be waiting for you.

Comment

Do you guys realize what it would take to have the whole A level teams and leagues in the game? There is the licensing, then all the uniforms and then create more stadiums. The devs work hard enough as it is to get out this game with the quality that it has with out adding about 5 years worth of work. Not to mention the data space needed.

Comment

Working...
                X