Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Select YOUR UNIFORM IN ONLINE RATED?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Select YOUR UNIFORM IN ONLINE RATED?

I will buy 17 if you can. If not I will not. Anybody know from the livestreams if it is possible?

I heard nope.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
      I heard nope.
      Par for the course with this game. So good, but such a disappointment at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfgangRockie View Post
        Par for the course with this game. So good, but such a disappointment at the same time.
        Well, that would have been cool but it's hardly a deal breaker for me though. To each their own though.

Comment

Glad you cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post
            Glad you cant.
            Why in the world would you be glad you can not select a uniform in online head to head?

Comment

Disregard, I was thinking DD where everyone uses custom uniforms and such. I agree with you, you should be able to in online rated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
                I heard nope.
                Where did you hear that from?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfgangRockie View Post
                  Where did you hear that from?
                  Victor says it here (if Play Now Rated is the same thing as Online Rated, that is):
                  http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...iler-questions

Comment

As long as if you are the away team you can only pick from your away unis and home for home. Would be silly if guys just picked whatever unis cuz could look alike in game. Even picking from the unis in its proper category could still result in teams looking to have similar unis. Probably best they dont let you pick. Unless they set it up where the home team picks and if they pick white then the away could select their grey or colored road, and if home team selected there alt colored home away could only use grey. IDK, guess I am glad they are using their resources elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X