Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will CAPs maintain faces when transferring franchise from MLB16 to MLB17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will CAPs maintain faces when transferring franchise from MLB16 to MLB17?

I have seen a number of videos showing new attributes in the create-a-player screens, and I've seen some folks assume that CAP faces will be lost in transition when carrying a franchise forward from MLB16 to MLB17, however I haven't seen anything official from SCEA on this.

I suspect that the CAPs will transfer just fine however the new attributes (spine length, butt size, etc) will have to be given a default value for each CAP transferred.

Has anyone else seen anything definitive on what will happen to CAPs when transferring franchises from MLB16 to MLB17?

Thanks

Pretty sure it's a negative. Your team and its logos will not transfer I'm pretty sure it was said in one of the first two streams

Comment

Originally posted by tnutz003 View Post
      Pretty sure it's a negative. Your team and its logos will not transfer I'm pretty sure it was said in one of the first two streams
      In years past franchises could be carried over from year to year, the CAPs in your franchise would carry over with it, and their faces and likeness looked the same from year to year. I have seen a number of people assume that the CAPs faces and likeness won't carry over this year but I haven't seen anything from SCEA on this.

Did you see anything specifically from SCEA about this or is that speculation on your part?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by biebig2010 View Post
        In years past franchises could be carried over from year to year, the CAPs in your franchise would carry over with it, and their faces and likeness looked the same from year to year. I have seen a number of people assume that the CAPs faces and likeness won't carry over this year but I haven't seen anything from SCEA on this.

Did you see anything specifically from SCEA about this or is that speculation on your part?

Thanks
        I'm sorry, for franchise I don't know. I guess I didn't read your post that closely. Was referring to diamond dynasty. People play other modes? Huh.

Sorry I wasn't any help

Comment

Originally posted by tnutz003 View Post

I'm sorry, for franchise I don't know. I guess I didn't read your post that closely. Was referring to diamond dynasty. People play other modes? Huh.

Sorry I wasn't any help
          No worries, I'm just digging for info.

There's a franchise twitch scheduled for the 7th and 9th; hopefully they clarify how it works then.

Comment

Working...
          X