MLB 17 The Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 17 The Show

I just wanted to say you guys did a great job on making this game better than all of the shows you guys made, I'm really impressed with the Create Player Mode!!!

I also had some ideas for RTTS if it's not too late:

Choose what type of pitcher we are like Power Pitcher with Accuracy

Let us throw faster than 102 MPH if we're a power pitcher like Aroldis Chapman
    Last edited by Quickscope_Pro37; 02-27-2017, 06:55 PM.

haha, wishful thinking. Im with you there but doubt they would allow you to choose both power and accuracy in a RTTS rookie pitcher.
    [url=http://theshownation.com/players/jaseo45]][/url

Comment

yeah, I hope they do though just to make it more realistic

Comment

But they do need to let us throw faster than 102 MPH

Comment

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
          But they do need to let us throw faster than 102 MPH

That would be unrealistic who do u know that throws faster than 102 in the game maybe chapman and the kid Kopech coming up for the white Sox.

Comment

If we're a power pitcher like Aroldis Chapman and Randy Johnson we should be able to for our created player instead of having 102 MPH as the limit.

Comment

Is 2016 you can base your RTTS on a current player and develop attributes in accordance with their actual real life strengths- so you can mould a player to how you want to, kinda...

Comment

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
                If we're a power pitcher like Aroldis Chapman and Randy Johnson we should be able to for our created player instead of having 102 MPH as the limit.
                Kerry wood did to before he blew up his arm.

Bacon on mlb2k I remember having my created pitcher throwing 106-107 then back that up with a 58 mph eephus pitch lol

Comment

Working...
                X