• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Joey Votto's overall rating

I know, I'm a nerd.

In mlb 17 that is

Comment

I believe Devs said that ratings are 95% finalized but we haven't seen all players in the game, might have to wait till March 28th

Comment

Would it be safe to assume that many returning players will start out with ratings pretty close to what they ended 16 with?

Comment

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
          Would it be safe to assume that many returning players will start out with ratings pretty close to what they ended 16 with?
          If I were to assume anything, it would be that the ratings are going to be lower than last year unless it's a guy like Trout, Altuve or Kershaw. From what they've shown with player ratings thus far, Mookie Betts is a 93 in '17 from a 96 in '16. Cespedes is a 90 from a 95. Those are just two examples, but there are other players who have dipped in rating. I think the new card rating system will push more players from diamond to gold, gold to silver, etc. in '17 from what they were in '16.

Comment

Originally posted by xFearTheForkASUx View Post

If I were to assume anything, it would be that the ratings are going to be lower than last year unless it's a guy like Trout, Altuve or Kershaw. From what they've shown with player ratings thus far, Mookie Betts is a 93 in '17 from a 96 in '16. Cespedes is a 90 from a 95. Those are just two examples, but there are other players who have dipped in rating. I think the new card rating system will push more players from diamond to gold, gold to silver, etc. in '17 from what they were in '16.
            Good info there, I have also heard that diamond rating starts at 90. I know the team at SDS tried to maintain a certain number at diamond/gold level players. I wonder if that will continue even with the new ranking system.

Comment

Working...
            X