Road to the Show Player Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to the Show Player Transfer

Does anyone know when you transfer your player from one year to the next (16' to the new 17' when it comes out), what aspects exactly transfer? Like will my player keep his attributes and be put into the 2017 season and lose all the stats i have accumulated playing multiple seasons during this game or will he be placed in the year he's left off in for the previous game? Just curious if anyone has any clarity on what aspects will transfer over to the new game coming out soon.

Originally posted by tspain14 View Post
    Does anyone know when you transfer your player from one year to the next (16' to the new 17' when it comes out), what aspects exactly transfer? Like will my player keep his attributes and be put into the 2017 season and lose all the stats i have accumulated playing multiple seasons during this game or will he be placed in the year he's left off in for the previous game? Just curious if anyone has any clarity on what aspects will transfer over to the new game coming out soon.
    I never really do it but from what i understand you just pick up where you left off. If you're at the break in the 2019 season, thats where you start with the new game.

Comment

Originally posted by tspain14 View Post

You will pick up right where you last saved and yes you will keep all of your attributes and if the same as last year you will also keep your equipment minus the boost. To get boost you will need to replace the MLB The Show 16 equipment with MLB The Show 17 equipment and once you remove the MLB The Show 16 equipment you will no longer be able to get it back unless you go back to the MLB The Show 16 file and reload it into MLB The Show 17. All your stats should still be there as well when you transfer. Also this year you can transfer from files on the PS4 and also files that you have saved to the cloud, so I think that was a cool addition.

Comment

Working...
      X