Benny Distefano?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Distefano?

Do you think the odds are good that we could finally get the chance to create a left hand throwing catcher in RTTS this year? I'd really like to test out the "3rd base" theory, among others, with an RTTS player about why there are no southpaws behind the plate.

I'm still waiting to see if we can make an ambidextrous pitcher like Pat Venditte lol

Comment

They should add female players for female fans. They can be the video game version of that TV show Pitch.

Comment

Nope, don't think it will happen.
        Last edited by Sunjah; 03-06-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

no lefty catchers,lefties go to first base where they are a defensive advantage

Comment

How about a contest where a fan gets scanned into the game as the prize?

Comment

Originally posted by PAinPA View Post
              no lefty catchers,lefties go to first base where they are a defensive advantage
              I understand the arguments against southpaw catchers. That being said I'd still like the chance to try one out there since they've never done it before and the history and actual in game statistics kept on lefty catchers is negligible since the late 1890's. The Show is the closest thing we've got to an actual simulator and it's be interesting to see how it would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                How about a contest where a fan gets scanned into the game as the prize?

I know they scanned the YouTuber/Twitch Streamer GoldGlove last year... not sure about this year bout I know him and QJB are in the LoveFest trailer... it would be cool if they did do a contest though, I'd enter it as many times as allowed... hopefully Francis Money gains some traction this year because I've had a blast using him in 16.

Comment

Working...
                X