What if?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if?

What if my legendary inspiration and influence Bruce Lee was in the game lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Just asking for fun, but I'm Bruce Lee's BIGGEST #1 fan in the world and I always will be!! πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by Quickscope_Pro37 View Post
    What if my legendary inspiration and influence Bruce Lee was in the game lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚? Just asking for fun, but I'm Bruce Lee's BIGGEST #1 fan in the world and I always will be!! πŸ™πŸ™
    He already is. Ichiro Suzuki. Nah, Lee is in UFC 2 or something but he's not gonna be in a baseball game nor should he be.

Comment

Pitchers better not hit him.

Comment

You can create him.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post
          Too fluid, like water, he would wash away out of the ball's path...

I do see your point, though!

Comment

Nolan Ryan could take him.

Comment

could always create him... should be rather interesting... and yeah he's in UFC 2... I was playing that game heavy until career mode got to a point where my guy was just unbeatable. I was like 35-0 with barely any damage to my guys career bar until I deleted the save file. Been meaning to pick it up and play again but probably won't get to do too much with it. Will definitely get UFC 3 when that drops most likely right before MLB The Show 18 next year like when UFC 2 came out about two weeks before MLB The Show 16

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

Yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                  Nolan Ryan could take him.

Never, Bruce is too fast!!!!

Comment

Never, Bruce is too fast!!!!
                    He is actually dead. And I am guessing even while living really bad at baseball.

Comment

Working...
                    X