Sell sell sell????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell sell sell????

I'm impatiently waited for 17 and am fighting to try and keep playing 16 ATM but have been thinkin along the same lines but I'm thinkin jus selling off equipment and sponsors to buy packs for some excitement. My question Is will it in any way possible effect 17? What exactly is there that continues on to 17 and or what exactly won't or doesn't??

Originally posted by wh3res_ch4rlie_ View Post
    I'm impatiently waited for 17 and am fighting to try and keep playing 16 ATM but have been thinkin along the same lines but I'm thinkin jus selling off equipment and sponsors to buy packs for some excitement. My question Is will it in any way possible effect 17? What exactly is there that continues on to 17 and or what exactly won't or doesn't??

nothing continues on to 17. The only thing that continues is your franchise and your rtts if you have those. If you do then you might want to use your stubs on training points/boost for your rtts guy or use to increase your budget in franchise. You will get an upgrade from silver to gold for your loyalty reward though since you played 16 though. As far as selling things I would only do that if you have already completed the collections for them, in particular bats, batting gloves, fielding gloves and cleats.

Comment

And there's no need to even hang on to my oldy cards anymore after any missions they r used in r done?? Right? I've held on tight to a certain dream during all of 16.. that once I get all these missions done I'm gunna hand pick the best team there is lol but really that's not ever gunna happen cuz I won't b playing 16 for much longer.. right? Orrrr??? I jus really trying to cover my tracks b4 I do anythin I'm gunna b pissed about after

Comment

Originally posted by wh3res_ch4rlie_ View Post
        And there's no need to even hang on to my oldy cards anymore after any missions they r used in r done?? Right? I've held on tight to a certain dream during all of 16.. that once I get all these missions done I'm gunna hand pick the best team there is lol but really that's not ever gunna happen cuz I won't b playing 16 for much longer.. right? Orrrr??? I jus really trying to cover my tracks b4 I do anythin I'm gunna b pissed about after

I don't see the harm and selling cards off as it will probably help other complete missions... from there I'd suggest using the stubs for any RTTS and Franchise stuff if you play those modes or just go all out for your best hand picked team or play massive amounts of Battle Royale

Comment

Working...
        X