Should I pre-order MLB the Show 17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I pre-order MLB the Show 17?

Should I pre-order this? Getting those extra packs is really tempting.... What's your advice?

Thanks in advance!

If you're interested in the extra packs and stubs (some guys just want to play franchise and don't do DD) and you're going to pay full retail (not wait for a summer price drop or black Friday sale) then YES pre order.

Comment

Originally posted by The_DoctorsWife View Post
      Should I pre-order this? Getting those extra packs is really tempting.... What's your advice?

Thanks in advance!

always worth pre-ordering if its tempting. Because even waiting til the day of release could cause you to miss out on some bonuses. For example I wanted to Anniversary Edition of MLB 15 The Show and tried to preorder the day before but GameStop said they wasn't able to do the Anniversary Edition so I had to preorder the regular edition. I got lucky that a Target was in the same mall area so just purchased it from them on release day and got the game stop preorder stuff which wasn't much (15 packs) but when I thought about it that was 1500 stubs that I didn't have to spend which equated to $15 if you go stub for dollar... a little less when factoring in the bonus stubs on a $10 stub purchase so maybe closer to $13-$14 that I saved.

Comment

I only play franchise and get the game on the day it drops.

Originally posted by brandonbigtime View Post
        If you're interested in the extra packs and stubs (some guys just want to play franchise and don't do DD) and you're going to pay full retail (not wait for a summer price drop or black Friday sale) then YES pre order.

Comment

Working...
        X