Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the first thing you'll do when you get your hands on The Show 17?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the first thing you'll do when you get your hands on The Show 17?

Make sure the bunt cheese is really fixed, then text all the cheeser that I know and tell them "Bítch I told you they will fix it, now swing the bat". Then conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by JAM0NEAND0 View Post
      Make sure the bunt cheese is really fixed, then text all the cheeser that I know and tell them "Bítch I told you they will fix it, now swing the bat". Then conquest.
      I actually don't like the change. Bunt cheesers were easy for me to beat. Now watch. They'll probably just stop playing the game or stick with playing 16.
      Last edited by TheeAtomicPunk; 03-10-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Explore the missions and get a feel for them and get that starting lineup rolling.

Comment

I will transfer a just-started '16 Franchise Roster containing the Full Minors roster from Operation Sports by RidingwithKingsley...then export each of the top 50 I have on mlb.com's list of Top Prospects....then import them into the first Roster... I honestly have no idea what to expect as far as what total players got approved or not after seeing March 9th Twitch stream and want to make it as accurate as possible before starting my Twins Franchise!
          CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Create my Diamond Dynasty team and after opening all my packs from the preorder bonus, hop online and play against other people for the first time in nearly a year now that bunt cheesing appears to have been addressed.
            O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Originally posted by two7offsuit View Post
              Create my Diamond Dynasty team and after opening all my packs from the preorder bonus, hop online and play against other people for the first time in nearly a year now that bunt cheesing appears to have been addressed.
              This sums up what I will be doing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post

I actually don't like the change. Bunt cheesers were easy for me to beat. Now watch. They'll probably just stop playing the game or stick with playing 16.
                Extremely easy to beat even. Bunt defense with 2B playing in prevented all cheese. Rarely did I get bit by it.

Comment

I don't think you can transfer a roster.

Originally posted by Yngwie_Swain View Post
                  I will transfer a just-started '16 Franchise Roster containing the Full Minors roster from Operation Sports by RidingwithKingsley...then export each of the top 50 I have on mlb.com's list of Top Prospects....then import them into the first Roster... I honestly have no idea what to expect as far as what total players got approved or not after seeing March 9th Twitch stream and want to make it as accurate as possible before starting my Twins Franchise!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikasnu View Post

Extremely easy to beat even. Bunt defense with 2B playing in prevented all cheese. Rarely did I get bit by it.
                    I put 2b in sometimes. But, even with just Bunt Defense on most of them don't even try to bunt. If they do, rarely are they safe unless they have Hamilton or one of those other super speedsters. Trying to hit it through the Bunt Defense doesn't even work for them either. For one thing, they can't hit. For another, I pitch them high up and they just either pop up or fly out 'cause they have no power. All the complaining about bunt cheese has been ridiculously overblown and now I'm gonna miss getting those easy outs.

Comment

I'm going straight to the Market

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
                        I don't think you can transfer a roster.
                        No- read it again....I will transfer/continue a Franchise I start from a roster, then export the players I want for my '17 roster...I won't need the franchise
                        CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

OLF counts on UP again so I'll be diving back into this year and can't wait! I like DD but OLF was always my go to mode...til they made it not count.

Comment

I'm going to do a pitcher in RTTS.

Comment

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself...

O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Working...
                              X