Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you save highlights of your games in Capture Gallery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you save highlights of your games in Capture Gallery?

I just got an unusual triple play and now I might start doing this.

That's a cool idea but my PS4 memory is valuable and at my rate of playing franchise games I'd fill it with useless things.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar2k7 View Post
      That's a cool idea but my PS4 memory is valuable and at my rate of playing franchise games I'd fill it with useless things.
      The new PS4 update makes it possible to use external HDDs now:
      http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...hdds/#/slide/1

Comment

I save full game highlight reals from some of my franchise games. In the interest of saving space, about once a month or so I try to upload them to Facebook or YouTube and then delete them from my PS4.

Comment

I do for my RTTS character.

Comment

I have. About 50 GB of it. Sadly, I reset my PS4 and forgot to get the clips off the ps4.

Comment

I bought a PS4 Pro about 3 weeks ago and before I traded in my old console, I deleted about 30 videos that I never uploaded to Youtube. Basically, this was me...

Comment

Yeah, I do. I need to make a compilation of my videos for the year.

Comment

Yeah for the most part they either end up on my PS4, my external HDD or my laptop through my Elgato... really hoping to get my YouTube channel going with the release of The Show 17... being able to store actual games on the external HDD is a win so I'll be sure to start clearing space soon for 17... can probably even take it with me when I go places... hmmm... I wonder if the games are playable directly from the external.. to my knowledge atleast from what I was told XBox has this feature so I'm hoping it works the same way on PlayStation

Comment

Working...
                  X